Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Superintendent Feedback

I shared my draft intern superintendent plan with my site supervisor and she stated that she liked the fact that many different personnel in the school were included in the plan allowing for a variety of experiences. She also informed me of several activities that were upcoming that would be beneficial to my plan or met the activity qualifications that I had already listed. One of the improvements made to my plan was with regards to specific personnel I had originally posted not necessarily pertaining to activity. I corrected these personnel to maximize the benefits of these activities and to ensure that I was receiving quality information from these sources.

1 comment:

  1. Your Supt. is great resource. The plan will be much easier to complete than some of us think, because we do so much as AP's and the campus and district have many ongoing activities, which make it easy to participate and get experience. Especially in small, district. I am sure as well people in large can get some experience. But I am partial to the learning and growth in small district where I am sure you are learning a lot as well. Good luck on your plan Roy!
    Joe

    ReplyDelete